Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doodle of the Day - New Car Alerts

Every time I turn on my car there seems to be another bell and light to alert me of something: "DING! Fasten Your Seat Belt" or "DING! Washer fluid needs refill." As long as the car is nagging me, why not include: "DING! Do your laundry" or "DING! Call your mother!"

But after being cut-off in the fast lane today by a dude going 45 with his right blinker on, I stumbled upon the idea that a more important alert could be added to the list of alerts and serve a valuable purpose in the cars of many, especially in Los Angeles where EVERYONE drives:

To see older blog posts and other doodles, click HERE. Thank you for following the Doodle of the Day and the paintings, sculpture, drawings, works in progress, and other art by Los Angeles artist Lucas Aardvark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment