Friday, September 16, 2011

Doodle of the Day - The Dog Whisperer


I recently moved into a new place, and I think EVERYONE on my block has a yappy dog! It's as if nobody has seen the show the Dog Whisperer before. I’m thinking of calling up Cesar Millan myself to let him know that the entire street needs help – teach those dogs to whisper. He could go door to door like he’s selling Bible studies, preaching his spiritual connection with the canine world, saving the dogs from their yappy anxiety, and even better, saving my eardrums and sanity! Come on people, get some of that pack leader mentality.

To see older blog posts and other doodles, click HERE. Thank you for following the Doodle of the Day and the paintings, sculpture, drawings, works in progress, and other art by Los Angeles artist Lucas Aardvark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment