Monday, January 7, 2013

Doodle of the Day - Check Yourself at the Self-Checkout

I often go to the hardware store to buy supplies. Recently, I was at Lowe's Home Improvement, that giant warehouse with just a few employees, and noticed the store only had one person working as cashier. The only other option was to use a self-checkout machine.

The line with the live cashier was a winding, slow-moving train of people with carts full of miscellaneous items, big and small. I only needed to buy a couple pieces of wood, so I opted to use the self-checkout machine. But the line for the self-checkout machine was surprisingly slow too. Technology ain't always what it's made out to be. The guy in front of me almost lost it...


Thank you for reading about the paintings, sculptures, drawings, works in progress, reviews, Doodle of the Day, and other art by Los Angeles artist Lucas Aardvark Novak. To see older blog posts and other doodles, click HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment